A lovely custom built houseboat with second-story loft/sleeping area, as well as a large second floor sitting room or office. The lower deck contains living room and dining areas, galley and a bath with toilet, sink with vanity and large stall shower. Built locally in 2003, the houseboat has been very well cared for and is built to the highest quality standards.
This would be an ideal live-aboard for a couple, a student or a weekly commuter. Moored in Seattle Marina on Lake Union in downtown Seattle. Easy access to UW on the Burke-Gilman trail, Fremont and Gas Works Park nearby. A fantastic site (rooftop fireworks!!) and a great community of fellow live-aboard residents.
Owner may offer partial financing over a short term to highly qualified individuals with a significant down payment. Available with “special owner terms”.
Enjoy this uniquely Seattle lifestyle …your own floating home!
Call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email David@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this unique houseboat.
- Year: 2003
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Plywood/Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Gas
- LOA: 34 ft 0 in
- Beam: 11 ft 0 in
- Maximum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
- Bridge Clearance: 19 ft 0 in
- Number of double berths: 1
- Number of heads: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Cherry cabinets in the galley
- Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer
- Frigidaire dishwasher
- Sharp Carousel microwave and Convection oven
- Princess two-burner propane stovetop
- Zintex propane monitoring system
- “Tiffany” style galley lighting
- Ample galley storage and very large hanging closet
- Traditional design free-standing propane stove
- Parquet floors
- Vinyl clad casement and slider windows
- Large outdoor deck
- Head with full sized stall shower
- Guest ProCharge battery charger
- Epoxied wood hull with bilge pumps
- Forced air through hull ventilation
- O/B motor with wheel steering
Originally posted 2012-07-01 07:22:24.